Monday, July 29, 2013

Spaghetti and Meatballs!

NOTE - this anchor chart has been updated - you can find it HERE


I ALWAYS have a few students who struggle with spaces each fall.  Some just 'get it' while others need a bit more help.  In the past I have found using spaghetti and meatball spaces the best way for them to remember so I just made this little anchor chart.



If you'd like a copy just click on the picture to download from Google Docs.

I have linked this freebie up with Manic Monday freebies because I know you love free stuff as much as I do.  Just click on the picture below to find some goodies!


Don't forget about the ongoing giveaway at The Teaching Tribune.  There are still some great prizes to win including a Nexus Tablet!

Happy Monday!!






4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've found your blog through the Manic Monday freebies! This freebie is very helpful!

    Thanks for linking up,

    Marlee

    theteachingintern.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping my by blog at http://superteachsspecialedspot.blogspot.com.
    This is an adorable spacing analogy. You know how you can have that one student that just doesn't understand something...such as spacing? I have one of those and I think this will be perfect for her.
    Thanks so much. LOVE your blog!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that it comes in handy! thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete