Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dental Health

Okay ... I admit it ... I'm a few weeks behind doing my Dental Health unit at school!! There are just not enough hours in the day to keep up!

Oh well, at least it's getting done :)

I made this alphabetical order (or ABC order as my kids call it) to use during literacy so I thought I'd share.
You can download a copy for free HERE.  If you've already completed your unit there's always next year!

I'll be back in a couple days with my newest literacy center unit - I'm excited for this one!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much-I love your products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for helping make my day :)

      Delete
  2. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. All on 4 Coventry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting home health care for your elders is something that you might have to consider in the long run. After all, they would eventually need assistance with their daily needs.
    applebees diabetic menu


    ReplyDelete