Monday, April 21, 2014

Insect Literacy Centers

I had an amazing four day weekend!  I could get spoiled with the extra couple of days :)  I used some of my time to organize my insect themed literacy stations and get them ready to post in my store.  Here's a little peek:
 Students will be working on:
compound words

non-fiction writing (I plan to have some non-fiction books handy for them to use for research),

r-blends,

word family work,

scrambled sentence sorting

and alphabetical order.

Aren't these graphics adorable?????

These stations will also match my listening center response sheet freebie


My Insect Literacy Stations are available HERE at my TPT store.

I will send a copy of my Insect Literacy Stations to the first 3 people who comment on this post.  Last time I had responses within 5 minutes.  Let's see who's visiting this evening :)

9 comments:

  1. Would love these! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would go great with our Insect theme!!!
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love these!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your inbox :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE teaching insects!
    Andrea
    alwayskindergarten@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete