Saturday, March 28, 2015

It's been awhile :)

Hi all!
It seems like it's been awhile since I've written a post. My blog is unfortunately one of the things that gets pushed aside when life gets busy.  But, family first and with two teenagers need I say more????
I've updated an activity I use in my classroom and realized it's posted as a freebie in my store so have posted the update there. It's not listed as a new product so it won't come up in your feed but here's a peek...
This is a dice doubles plus one game played with a partner.  Students roll one dice, double the number, add one and color the sum.  The first to cover all their numbers wins.  I've included an 'I can' card to build student independence and all pages are in both color and black and white.  You can download this freebie HERE at my TPT store.

I've had a chance to upload a new Easter Mystery Picture.  I've had a 1-100 one in my store (which got a little update) and earlier this week added one for a 120 chart.
     

If you own my Mystery Picture Bundle, you're in luck because you can head over to your purchases and download these for free :)

I'd live to give a few copies of my Easter mystery pictures away.  The first 3 people who comment on this post will receive a copy of each to help you with your Easter week planning.  :)
Happy Saturday!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome addition game! Your EASTER pictures are SOOO cute! I'd love to have them! Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog and would LOVE to have your Easter mystery pictures! crickettspuddy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete