Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Spy Contraction Fun!

My students get so excited when they see I have the magnifying glasses out and have been asking for a new center.  I have a group of firsties that are ready for some independent work with contractions so created a new I Spy to keep them working and engaged.


You can find I Spy Contractions HERE.
When I was trying to decide on a clip art theme I stumbled upon these cutest s'mores by Creative Clips and just had to use them!


This learning pack includes 4 pictures (in color and black and white) each containing teeny tiny contractions that students need to read and record with a magnifying glass.  I have included 3 different recording pages to help with differentiating your student's needs.  Each option comes with an 'I can' student instruction page to keep your students on task.

I have added this unit to my I Spy Bundle so if you already own it you can re-download and get this for free.  The bundle now includes 19 learning packs which you get for 50% off in the bundle.


As always, I'll send my newest pack I Spy Contractions to the first 3 people who comment on this post :)

I hope you are having a chance to enjoy the Easter weekend with family and friends!!

9 comments:

  1. My students LOVE I Spy activities! So cute!!

    sarahweck3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win! brittanitinsley85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, as usual!!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I can't wait to use it in my class this week!

    ReplyDelete




  5. شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض 0500091013 ارخص شركة نقل عفش – إدارة سعودية
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض الرياض فضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض هي أفضل جهة يمكنك الاعتماد عليها والوثوق بها في نقل أثاثك ، مهما كبر الحجم أو بعدت المسافة ، أثاثك آمن في كل الأحوال ووقتك مدخر وجهدك محفوظ ، وأسعار تناسبك
    توفر لكم فريق عمل من المتخصصين علي اعلي مستوي من درجات الخبرة في مجال نقل الاثاث وذلك لانها دائما تسعي الي تحقيق اعلي معدلات الامان لعملائها في حماية متعلقاتهم الشخصية واغراضهم الثميينة حتي تتم عملية النقل بكل امان وتسعي الي تحقيق اهدافكم في الوصول الي مستوي خدمي يليق بكم .
    شركات النقل في الرياض
    شركات النقل في الرياض
    نقل الاثاث يعتبر من اصعب المهام التي من الممن ان تواجه معظمنا سواء المغتربين او من يقوم بتأسيس منزله
    او من ينتقل لمكان اخر او من يدد عقشه
    فشركة نقل الاثاث بالرياض هي شركة رائده وكبيره وذات خبره لسنوات عديده في هذا المجال
    فالشركة تعمل بهذا المجال منذ سنين ولديها فريق عمل متكامل ذو خبرة وكفاءة عاليه في خدمة نقل الاثاث

    شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
    [URL=https://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-05000910/]شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض[/URL]
    وايضا الشركة تسعى دائما لتطوير نفسها وتطلع دائما لاي تقنيه او اله حديثه تدخل هذا المجال
    فلدى الشركه جميع الادوات والالات والتقنيات الحديثة التي تسهل مهمه نقل الاثاث بسهوله ودون
    حدوث اية اضرار او خدوش او كسور
    فالشركه تسعى دائما لارضاء عملائها وتوفر لها جميع اساليب الواصل بأريحيه
    ودون تأخير وتلبية طلباتكم بأسرع وقت دون الانتظار وتدريب فريق العمل على كيفية التعامل مع العملاء

    نقل اثاث بالرياض
    [URL=https://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9/]نقل اثاث بالرياض[/URL]

    ReplyDelete